Sunday, February 25, 2007

Machinima

Evening all,

Your fearless leader Kamal here with another look at a day in my college life. As we speak I'm encoding a movie in Unreal, the process takes a while but it strikes me as being rather inefficient.
This evening we had an online class and went over Machinima, using in game engines to make movies, very cool stuff. A story about it is on www.web3dnews.com check it out!
As for this week, projects, essays, midterms, the works. Im going to be a very busy Bee. I just finished my unreal VTM's and Maya is my next objective, check out the nice file structure and a brief pic from this evenings class down below. Until next time take care.
A brief look at my video structure.














Sorry but I haven't got an on board video ripper, so I'm using fraps, which cuts the boarder off videos. To the left, a Maya VTM in action, to the right, a sample of my video made in Unreal.


Images all over the place, here you can see me basically multitasking like there is no tomorrow, bless dual core processors.
Also, to the right is a look at the Unreal demo playback and conversion screen.




With a look at the evenings final "score" I bid thee aduie until next time!

No comments: