Sunday, March 11, 2007

SpringBreak!..I Mean Midterms....

Greetings all,

Kamal here with my midterm uploads. The week was a bit crazy and I was heavily distracted, hopefully I can regain my composure and kick more tush in the days to come.
Here's my only Maya file, don't panic! I'm doing vtm's as we speak and I hope to have dome done before the week ends.
Maya file-save on your pc, then open with Maya.

Unreal videos, not quite machinima...but they are dam cool, and dam big. Download if you dare.
Video One-Small
Video Two-Is rather Big, Ill try to upload later.
Last but not least, unreal maps!
Tutorial Level
BC Map

On a completely unrelated note, my Bday was last week, I'm officially an old man but I did mange to get myself a neat little present.
Built a new rig around the Antec 900 case, for any of you gamers out there you should be jealous! And for good reason, I leave you with images.

It was indeed a nice build, kept me busy for a few getting everything right. Now I know what your thinking, "what a geek" I would of had a party, but all my friends were away on spring break, had a little get together but xxx bucks on a build dosen't seem too bad. I'm kinda going to hate lugging it to class.....










No comments: