Monday, February 5, 2007

And So It Begins.

Evening readers,

Tonights the night..., right now im opening up the BC Map in unreal and im going to start working out my bearings and carving out my first room on the main floor. I hope to exact dimensions during a visit to campus sometime this week, right now just working in the map and getting used to the huge undertaking ahead is the most important, for the most dangerous foe is the one you underestimate. Same goes for projects, so a look a day keeps being totally overwhelmed away.
Tonights project wont be long though, just got back from class and apart from being partly frozen, im a bit tired as well, between dinner, the project and catching up on my forum trolling, Its gonna be a busy evening.The image above gives you a brief look into the surfing habits of kmanus-studetus....
Found the main entrance as if you were coming from o'niel, this is nor my true north...so to speak.
And this...the main hall, or rather the intersection of the two main halls, is where I shall start. I will carve out the two rooms to either side of this, and perhaps as an elevator well, "technically a 3rd room i hope..." Like I said previously, I will try my best to get exact measurments and not make a total mess of it, wish me luck.....

1 comment:

Geto said...

H K, Gasson looks good but you seem to have a texture package missing. If you actually try to play the map it will give you an error.
Look thru the zip file you DL for a bc_quad.utx file and drop it under the Texture folder in your UT2004 folder. Next time you run the map you will see Gasson with a white "Gasson" texture on it.