Friday, February 16, 2007

Unreal Ed, Reminds Me Of Technical Drawing Class.

Evening all,

Long post title I know, but it really does, if you've ever used auto cad, or any other kind of T.D app, even the good ole square rule, you'll know what I'm talking about. This post how ever sums up my work for this weeks unreal project, building a few rooms and a corridor. Sadly I didn't get to spend as much time examining the building as I would have liked to, on my next visit which should be Monday, Ill ask the Librarian for floor plans, or rather see if they've got any. So far so good how ever, heres a brief look at my work this far.
here you can see where I ended my hall, Id have to change the elevation of the brush to match up with Gassons true topography, and include stairs, Ill do that when I'm a bit more comfortable with that kind of stuff.
Right where I'm standing, would be the BSP if St.Micheal , as you can see though, the two halls turned out great, basic brush skills really helped, but the transform bush feature really saved the day.
here's a birds eye , looking from one hall right into another, they're still a few ascetic touches to be added, but thus far, never having done this kind of stuff before, I'm quite satisfied.

Thats it for now, tune in next time for more tales from the unreal.

No comments: