Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ole Yeller

Evening, or rather morning all.
Kamal here with some sad news. After many many months of faith full service, im putting windows down. No no silly im not going to Linux ~take that open source!~ Im going to restore my PC to an O.E.M state. Pain in the butt I know but it's been acting really funny since the OC and the reg tweaks. Every few months I say the same thing, "let me restore it and never mess with the non-essential settings again." How ever with Media center and the abundant extra .dills and reg files make it almost impossible to not iff something up. Xp pro, or 64 bit would of been a much better choice but the 140 has already been paid. No worries how ever Im fully backed up and ready to go, this blackout should last 3-6 hours tops. How ever, if you don't see a post by then call the cops! No No..I Kid, wait another 3-6 hours...then call the cops. Time to take this partition out back and cut er lose. Better bring Dick Chaney along in case I don't have what it takes. Until later, take it easy.

No comments: