Sunday, March 25, 2007

Flu&Cold Season

Morning,

It's now 8:42 am on Sunday March 25th. Day four in the battle of me vs the flu. The sneaky little bugger played dead on Saturday so I went to work for a closing shift. Only to wake up today completely sacked. This week was a complete bust as far as getting anything accomplished due, there's homework pilled up every where and its going to take some doing to get everything accomplished. This week how ever I'm going to be going through Maya and the class project with a few people in the group. With all of us on board the good ship sink should be able to lumber its way onwards.

In project related news. I managed to get Maya up and running in a dual core environment, for some reason it liked to crash after a few minutes of use. Now thats out of the way and I'm also pleased to announce that duplication and rotation has saved the day once more in Unreal Ed. Later today I will be able to speak to Prof' Walsh to see how far behind I am.
Until next time take care.

No comments: