Sunday, May 13, 2007

You See, Only What I Want You To See.

K.Rowe here once again,
I did a bit of searching and it turns out I have an Americas Army Account dating back to 2004....its actually my second. The other one got suspended after I hacked the notepad file they use to track your off line stats with to unlock the super sniper thingy; ok more like just edited than hacked....I was young and I needed that sniper rifle. Regardless this one has the basic training already completed so, thats another chunk of H/W done. Right now all I have to do is download the EXE. Install it and I will be good to go. As I type it's in my B.T qeue and probably pushing me closer to the edge of comcast's bandwidth allotment tolerance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kamal ~~

Great to see your development efforts posted, and I'm definitely glad to get your feedback on the Web-based learning materials. I'm constantly trying to update and improve the materials, so if you have any specific things you liked about it please let me know, and if you have anything that you might like to go on a wish list (i.e., changes, updates, etc.) please let me know.

Cheers,

Prof ~N~