Friday, May 18, 2007

Ghosts And Goblins......

Hey guys,
K.Rowe here again with another update. As previously announced I was back on track. Apart from some meetings and my Geology summer class this is still the case. By the looks of things I should be making my ~hand in~ post tomorrow! For any future members of this class reading this blog. Please note that in the *adding a skeleton* segment of the project you have to manually fix the axis when you mirror it. There is actually an option that allows you to mirror the orientation and not the function. So all you do is bend the joints into place. Ya ya..thank me later.
Here's one hand....then I messed with the mirror settings and found out I didn't need to manually edit the orientation of o...20 joints *shudder*.
To the left is the mirror technique I was talking about...see all I did was rotate!


The birth of a spinal cord! Pre-Meds eat your hearts out.


The Modeling Process...its allot more fun that it looks.


Adding joints.




Just naming layers.

No comments: