Sunday, May 13, 2007

On The Road Again...

Greetings guys,
K.Rowe here with a bit of an update. After about a week or two of trolling I am finally back up to speed with my projects. Speaking of which, Gallo if your reading this I got your voice mail. Kudos go out to both Aaron and Dr.Nick; I finally started my modeling in Maya and I'm absolutely loving it. Granted..I'm not the most creative person in the world, but I am having allot of fun. It felt really cool to be making something with software this ~complicated~. Bet your last hay penny that I will be bragging to my friends for a long time. The videos on Dr.Nick's site really helped, and I had to employ a dual monitor display in order to work and listen at the same time. But it worked out really well. Hopefully I can have all my work done by Wednesday moving at the rate I currently am, even before. Thanks allot for the extension Prof, it wont be given in vain. P.S I managed to register for the conference on the 17th I believe it was. So if nothing comes up I will be down there. I will try to get pictures and S.W.A.G to share online and with the class.

Glossary
Kudos- cool points.
S.W.A.G- Stuff we all get ~in reference to free stuff you usually get at trade shows and the like.

No comments: